You know you've had a tequila day when:
- You walk into a room for something and forget what it was.
- You're driving home from a meeting and realize you took a wrong turn after 15 minutes of going in the opposite direction.
- You ask your supervisor for direction regarding an adolescent who made a shank with the intention of stabbing a peer at school.
- You spend almost your entire day working on reports that determine if you'll receive funding next year.
- You go for a walk on the beach with your husband and realize you are still wearing heels.
- You remember that you haven't looked at your "to do" list in over a week.
- You can see that the kitchen needs cleaned but know, deep down inside, that it will not happen.