Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Exhausted but Laughing

This is going to be a short post.  I'm completely exhausted, again.  I sort of feel like I've been whining a bit more than usual and I'm tired of it.  I have been praying a lot and tonight I asked God to help me see the opportunities that he has planned for me.  It is time for a change and I am going to embrace whatever new path He chooses for me.  I  don't know what the next chapter in my life will look like but I am excited about new possibilities.  I love newness.  I love adventure.  I both love and hate change.  I'm a gypsy.  And, I don't know where I want to be in a year or even three months.  Who really knows?

I can't figure all of this out tonight.  So, I am watching Manhattan Murder Mystery in the meantime.  It is a simple form of therapy and I absolutely love this movie.  I also love Woody Allen as both a writer and an actor.  My favorite part of the movie is when he and Diane Keaton get trapped in an elevator.  In his words, "It is a neurotic jackpot".  His neurotic behavior and her anxiety are so hilarious - I laugh out loud every time I watch this movie (and it has been multiple times).  I know that people have different views of Woody Allen as a person but, however you feel about him, I just can't imagine anyone not laughing during this movie.  If you need to laugh, give it a try. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find the change in your life that will make you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Judy. The amazing thing is that when I prayed that morning, opportunities were presented that evening. Wow! God works fast sometimes.

    ReplyDelete